HF Soccer Club is glad to announce the return of an Indoor Soccer Training Camp to be held at the HF High School field house on nine Sunday afternoons in January thru March 2024.
This program is for boys and girls ages 4 (by April 1, 2024) through 14, where both beginners and experienced players can improve their skills of dribbling, passing, shielding, and shooting while playing small-sided games under the guidance of our experienced coaching staff. All players should bring their own soccer ball, water (no other beverages are permitted in the training area), and wear indoor or gym shoes (NO CLEATS). Shinguards covered by socks are encouraged but not required. Due to space limitations we can only accept 80 players in each age group. Register early so your children will not miss out.
Where: HF High School Field House in Flossmoor
When: Sunday afternoons from Jan. 7th to Mar. 17th, except on Feb 4th and 11th (School Closed)
Our staff will meet your children in the lobby before their scheduled time to accompany them to into the gym, and escort them to the lobby to be released to you.
Under no circumstances will the high school allow us to allow you to proceed into the gym.
Homewood Flossmoor Field House Use Policy - Included for Reference
To: Youth Organizations
Re: Facilities Usage Procedural Update
Due to the number of organizations utilizing the facilities, the programs and events scheduled in the facilities, and to ensure the safety and supervision of people in the building, the following procedures are effective immediately.
1. All practice, training, and workout sessions will be closed to parents/guardians. Only participants and the coaching staff may be in the facilities per the contractual arrangements.
2. Parents/Guardians/Spectators will be permitted for reapproved events with the appropriate predetermined and prearranged event security staff assigned to meet the needs of the event.
3. Parents/Guardians will drop their students) offand pick them up at the conclusion oftheir session.
4. Parents/Guardians will park in a parking space in the lot to prevent traffic congestion outside the building.
5. Parents/Guardians of small children may meet their students) in the North Building Atrium and escort them out to the parking lot.
6. Parents/Guardians of older children will wait in the vehicle for them to exit the building.
We appreciate your understanding and assistance in maintaining a safe and secure environment.
Gail Smith, Homewood Flossmoor High School Director of Activities